omfgdakittymeowmeowomfgdakittymeowmeow

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

disturbing

the wonder of birth a bit difrent

[fishes] [fishes]

yay

now that was interesting. nice poetry, it really made me think. But it was very pesimistic and dark. I don t think that that every day is the same but does it really matter even if it is. You have to enjoy every second like it s your last. But i agree with your last verse: Fishes we are all fishes living in a massive sea. We as humans really don t know what we are doing. So without any real knowledge we walk through our lives. You really have a interesting way of thinking. Thank you for this intelligent piece of art.

EEL EEL

nice

the ending was nice. the eel was very well animated

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

yay

i came to the end I give you a 10 only because i can again belive in endings. Nice game concept

Lastman Lastman

yeah

i came to the snails but from there i really don't have a clue how to go on,
And i don t think you get the first award from dying but i think you get it from pasing a certain point in the game. Which is at he begining of the word PIG.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

I HATE IT AND LOVE IT

I think this is a totally depresing game. But I still have to play it. Only problem is that some of the medals don t work. Still if you play it just more than once you might be able to learn a lot new and interesting stuff.

[ F l e s h & B o n e ] [ F l e s h & B o n e ]

Just Thank you for this song. For me it is magical. Everything fits together so very nicely that it becomes one of the most beutiful things I have ever heard. For a long time this has been my favourite song and still even after hearing it up and down for nearly a year ,still enjoy listening to it. I don t think it is to short in any way. But everytime it ends I think to myself Oh so it alredy ended i didn t even notice that it was playing so long. Anyways keep doing what you are and keep producing such beutiful and quality songs. So that I can enjoy in them.

Kingbastard responds:

thanks very much, always nice to get such positive reviews.

Speed Ep.2 Speed Ep.2

woah

The authors comment is just sick. I love it, you re sick man and that is a really good story.

cHunter responds:

lmao, not even going to review the song, just the lolful story about Hitler and Jesus?

XD

Salvia Salvia

interesting

you have quite interesting trips. But the music changes way too much. Still it is a nice piece you made

cHunter responds:

The piece changed according to the trip so it would be expected to change dramatically when that unicorn appeared in the ceiling. >: (

lol, wow that trip was messed up.